Colored PVB Laminated Glass
Love color and glass? Colored PVB laminated glass fires up your imagination!
The colored PVB laminated glass system enhances the style of laminated safety glass like never before—combining color interlayers to produce more than hundreds of thousands transparent, translucent, or solid colored glass combinations – creating just the right look and ambiance.
Decoration function is achieved with laminating organics inside to make glass colorful. Here are our best tricks and tips to make your project glow.
Production Process Technology
Colored laminated glass is glass produced by combining two or more sheets of glass with colored polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayers. This kind of laminated glass is undergoing a high temperature and high pressure for over 6 hours, therefore forming a permanent combination.
Laminated glass can endure super strong impact and no breakage, even when one panel is broken due to extremely high impact, the PVB interlayer will glue the glass together without spreading the glass pieces away.
By varying the number of layers and thickness of the glass, it can offer many benefits and be used in various applications.
Features & Benefits
- Colored PVB can be combined to produce thousands of color options to help create the desired tone and intensity. The design possibilities are nearly limitless.
- All the colored PVB are made with heat- and light-stable colorant to resist fading and have undergone vigorous durability testing to ensure long-term color stability.
- Laminated colored PVB glass filtering more than 99% of UV rays, controls visible light radiation, and reduce solar energy transmittance and heat buildup.
- Safety glass. Deliver all the other benefits inherent with laminated glass, like protecting building occupants and pedestrians from accidental glass impact, breakage, or fallout.
- Ensure your privacy. Laminated glass using milk-white is a great solution when you do not want to compromise between light and privacy. It helps create fully-private or semi-private areas while allowing in a maximum of natural light.
- Glass Thickness: Any combination of flat glass 5mm to 19mm
- Max size: 2660*7500mm
- Glass color: clear, ultra-clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc
- PVB thickness: 0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52, 2.28, 3.04, etc;
- PVB color: clear, milky white, pink, green, blue, bronze, yellow, purple, etc are available.
- Shape: flat/curved
- Capacity: 1000 SQM/DAY
- Quality: subject to CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE
- Production time: 10~15 days