Digital Printed Glass
Digital printed glass melts inorganic ink to the surface of glass through high temperatures to form an effect similar to porcelain enamel. Color and texture with the same lifespan as glass.
Digital ceramic printing on glass technology has become a hot spot in decorated glass due to its advantages of all-color digital printing, short operating time, and high pattern quality. More and more architectural decorations adopt digital ceramic printing with stronger corrosion resistance and weather resistance.
Digital printed glass is to print inorganic ink with a diameter of less than 2μm on the surface of the glass through digital printing technology, with high-temperature tempering and melting at 680-720 degrees, the color and pattern are permanently melted into the surface of the glass.
Production Process Technology
Cut the glass to your desired sizes and then polish the edges, then print inorganic ink with a diameter of less than 2μm on the surface of the glass, with high-temperature tempering and melting at 680-720 degrees, the color and pattern are permanently melted into the surface of the glass.
Features & Benefits
- Digital printing does not need to prepare a template and uses computer-controlled equipment to quickly print, which can meet individual design and the customer’s custom.
- Digital printing ink with special composition for inkjet printing, can absorb and reflect part of the sunlight and heat, and make a good shading effect.
- Digital printing technology uses computer analysis to automatically adjust multi-color inks, with high color matching accuracy, high resolution, rich colors, and printing Produce products with complex patterns. The accuracy of inkjet printing can be 1200dpi or even higher.
- High strength, good impact resistance, energy-saving, and sound insulation.
- Anti-ultraviolet rays, long service life, and never degumming.
- Glass Thickness: Any combination of flat glass 5mm to 19mm
- Max size: 2660*7500mm
- Glass color: clear, ultra clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc
- Patterns: Large selection of in-house patterns and custom patterns.
- Further process: laminating, insulating, etc to enhance other performance
- Shape: flat/curved
- Capacity: 1000 SQM/DAY
- Quality: subject to CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE
- Production time: 10~15 days
Digital ceramic printing on glass is becoming a popular trend in exterior facade & interior design glass products. It has HD image appearance and no limit for your inspiration. Whatever you can design, we can make it!