Production Process Technology
We have two methods to achieve the effect of frosted glass.
- Sandblasted glass is processed by using sand material(sometimes iron) to cause the glass surface, under strong high pressure. Usually, the pressure is achieved by a wind jet. This sandblasting process can make the glass surface in a frosted glass effect, which can help provide a private function or decoration function.
- Acid-etched glass is the other type of frosted glass, it is produced by using chemical material such as Hydrofluoric acid to make the glass surface rough and form an obscure effect. Mostly acid etched glass is used in glass offices, glass partition walls, shower room glass, etc where privacy is required.
Features & Benefits
Because of its transparency and privacy features that it has become more and more popular
- The type of glass has a frosted glass effect, the objects and human bodies behind the glass will become unclear, So what you may see are shapes and shadows of objects or people, but nothing more.
- Can allow light to pass through instead of darkening the space.
- Customized designs, you can choose from a variety of custom designs to customize the appearance according to your specific needs.
- Glass Thickness: Any combination of flat glass 5mm to 19mm
- Max size: 2440*3660mm
- Glass color: clear, ultra-clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc
- Pattern Option: full-screen sandblasting glass, partially sandblasting glass, both sides sandblasting, OEM patterns sandblasting, decoration, etc;
- Shape: flat/curved
- Capacity: 3000 SQM/DAY
- Quality: subject to CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE
- Production time: 10~15 days