LED Laminated Glass
Led laminated glass also known as electroluminescent glass, is electronically controlled illuminating glass. This kind of product is a decorative laminated glass wherein LED (Light Emitting Diodes) are embedded in the PVB interlayer of the glass panel.
The led glass allows for durability, transparency, and interactive media capabilities all in one product.
Production Process Technology
Led glass is two pieces of glass and Light Emitting Diodes permanently bonded together with high transparent PVB using heat and pressure.
Via invisible circuit paths of the inner glass surface, the assembled LED inside the two laminated glass are supplied with electrical power. Nearly any number and distance of LEDs is possible. With a connecting cable, energy is being inducted via contacting stripes along both long glass edges. Power supply happens via an external unit.
Features & Benefits
- Safety, the LED glass is also laminated glass for a building, even the glass is broken, the glass pieces will adhere to the PVB interlayer, therefore, protecting human beings.
- Energy-saving, It has the energy-saving effect of UV protection and partial infrared and can be widely used in indoor and outdoor applications. Due to the energy-saving characteristics of the LED itself, the LED glass is extremely energy-saving and environmentally friendly. No air conditioner or fan is required for heat dissipation.
- Good decoration effect, led display show can be customized. Can be positioned nearly anywhere. The unique display, visual experience is like floating on the curtain wall.
- Quick, safe, and easy indoor or outdoor maintenance.
- Glass Thickness: 5+5mm, 6+6mm, 8+8mm, 10+10mm, 12+12mm,ect
- Max size: 2440*3660mm
- Glass color: clear, ultra-clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc
- Pattern Option: Custom patterns, according to your drawing.
- Shape: flat/curved
- Capacity: 1000 SQM/DAY
- Quality: subject to CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE
- Production time: 25~35 days